Fire-resistant anti-burglary safe Chubbsafes HOME SAFE 10
Burglary resistance: Class S2 according to EN 14450
Fire resistance: LFS 30 P protection level according to STANDARD PN-EN 15659
External dimensions (W x S x G mm) 300 x 360 x 300
Internal dimensions (W x S x G mm) 210 x 270 x 191
Capacity (l) 11
Weight (kg) 24
Number of shelves 1
Home Safe - Lightweight fireproof and anti-burglary safe.
- Extremely low safe weight thanks to the revolutionary material used to fill the walls.
- Unique V-shaped bolts increase the safety of the closing mechanism and safe door in case of burglary or fire.
- Two anchoring holes, as required by Class S2.
- Metal anchors with a diameter of 16 mm as standard.
- Elegant design (3D logo) and subdued colours (GRAPHITE RAL 7016).
As standard, the safe is equipped with a certified key lock (class A) Mauer 71111 or electronic lock (class B) Pulse 2.
The main features of the Pulse 2 electronic lock by the Italian company Tecnosicurezza
- Lock in a class higher than required - class B with one million six-digit codes to choose from
- 4 wrong code lock for 4 minutes
- Low battery warning with a long beep when opening the safe
- "Armored" keyboard - the entire keyboard is made of a single, metal cast
- Specially profiled buttons with increased durability
- Two codes: main and user
- Numeric-letter keyboard for saving 6-letter code
- Time delay from 1 to 99 minutes
- Easy battery replacement and 10,000 openings on 9V battery
- Fire resistance class
- LFS 30 P
- Standard lock
- key Class A
- Outside height
- Outer width
- Outside depth
- Inner height
- Inner width
- Inner depth
- Number of shelves
- Burglary resistance class