MLB weapon safes are suitable for storing any type of long weapon and any accessories associated with firearms. They are designed for both free-standing and furniture installation and installation in furniture bays. Single-jacketed door and body design made of solid steel provides high resistance to pushing.
The STANDARD product line is characterized by a standard locking mechanism. It comes in two colors from the RAL 7035 and 6007 palettes. Powder-coated coating structure. The products in this line are equipped with a Class A key lock.
Certificates issued by the Institute of Precision Mechanics in Warsaw:
- Storage of values under supervision in accordance with standard 14450, class S1.
- The product complies with the requirements of the Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 26 August 2014 on the storage, carrying and recording of weapons and ammunition.
Features of the safe
- Sheet metal body # 3 mm
- Single-jacketed, high-resistant design
- Door faceplate made of sheet metal # 3 mm
- Strong bolt system cover with locks mounted
- Interior hinges, door opening angle 90
- Locking the door with movable bolts
- Warranty 24 months.
Basic equipment of the safe
- Class A certified key lock
- 2 keys for the key lock,
- handles for 5 pcs. weapons, lockers, clipboard holders and accessory boxes placed on the door
- Anchoring: two holes in the bottom of the ⌀ 12mm
- Instructions for use together with the warranty card.
Additional equipment of the safe
- Replacing a key lock with a cipher or electronic lock
- Additional key, cipher or electronic lock
- Time delay and silent combogard port alarm
- Third key to key lock
- Wire output to connect alarm system
- Bolt and door position sensors
- Fixing anchors
Standard safe colors
- Light grey RAL 7035 (default for order if color is not selected)
- Dark green RAL 6007 (to be indicated in order, at no surcharge)
*On-request basis all RAL colours at an additional cost
- Standard lock
- key Class A
- Outside height
- Outer width
- Outside depth
- Inner height
- Inner width
- Inner depth
- Burglary resistance class
- Number of weapon holders