Gun cabinet with bulletproof glass PANCERGLASS 010 PREMIUM WOOD Class S2
Burglary resistance class: S2 according to EN14450:2006
Exterior: 1900 x 1100 x 520 [mm]
Weight: 380 [kg]
Number of shelves: 3 [pcs]
Number of weapon holders: 30 [pcs]
PANCERGLASS 010 PREMIUM WOOD cabinet is suitable for storing weapons, ammunition, valuables and documents.
Armored protective glass with very high resistance allows you to fully enjoy weapons and valuable items. The safe design is designed with attention to detail to meet all the requirements of the most demanding athletes and collectors.
Dimensions: 1380 x 440 mm, thickness 25 mm
It complies with standards as:
- glass-proof standard EN 1063:2002, class – BR3 with a thickness of 25 mm
- safety and anti-burglary glass standard EN 356:2000, class - P7B
Body: The construction is made of strong single-layer steel with a thickness of 3 mm.
Doors: 3 mm thick single-layer steel structure; door leaf thickness not less than 50 mm. Reinforced door.
Closure: bolts; 4 horizontal and 2 vertical
- 2 stu chrome-plated electronic combination locks STUV SWINGLOX Class B
- 2 STUV three-shoulder handles
- fixing holes: 2 in the back wall and 2 in the bottom
From the outside, the wardrobe is covered with natural wood in the color Old Oak (it is possible to make of other wood e.g. pine, ash, beech, walnut and exotic wood and in a different shade of varnish)
- red soft liner,
- LED lighting warm,
- hidden magnets under the rifles,
- three glass shelves,
- handles for 20 pcs. Pistols
- handles for 10 pcs. long weapons.
- Possibility to make the interior for individual design
- Standard lock
- 2 electronic Class B
- Outside height
- Outer width
- Outside depth
- Number of shelves
- Burglary resistance class
- Number of weapon holders