The WEL-7103 electronic lock is used to secure and control access to the door of an important room. The presented Waferlock ...
MiFare WAFERLOCK RT-7500-103 card programmer for 300 doors
The e-Link system programmer is a handheld device for initiating locks, reading/writing data to and from locks. It is a communication bridge between the computer and the locks.
It is also used as an encoder to create new cards MiFare, as well as for their removal.
Ask about product availability
- Dimensions: 145.7 x 75.4 x 49 mm
- Color: black
- USB connector to connect to PC
- Ability to read /write data on Mifare cards
- Ability to update user lock access permissions
- Ability to change lock mode (supports emergency open/close command)
- Ability to initiate locks
- Up to 300 doors can be programmed
- Smart Auto - off after 1 minute to save batteries
- Built-in clock
- Power Supply: 3x 1.5V AAA batteries (Pc power when connected via USB cable)
- LED traffic light
- Possibility to update firmware
- Operating temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
- CE Certificate