Regulations of the online store
effective from December 25, 2014
Sejfy.PL Sp. z o. o
Hotline 22 620 02 07
1. The Online Store [hereinafter the Store] conducts retail sales via the Internet under these Regulations [hereinafter the Regulations].
2. The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer.
3. The condition of the conclusion of the sales contract is acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer.
4. The prices given in the Store are gross prices (including VAT).
5. Goods available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects. The exception is the goods displayed on the Store's website, with a physical defect clearly marked in the description. These items can be purchased at a lower price.
1. Orders can be placed as follows:
- via the form available on the Store's website (customer's basket);
- by e-mail to the address available on the Store's website,
- by phone to the numbers provided on the Store's website.
2. The condition of the order is that the customer provides data that allows verification of the customer and recipient of the goods. The store confirms the acceptance of the order by sending a message to the e-mail address provided when placing the order, describing the subject of the order. The store has the right to refuse an order, limit the payment method or request prepayment if the order raises reasonable doubts as to the accuracy and reliability of the data provided or the method of payment.
3. For pages, the information contained on the Store's website with the goods purchased at the time of placing the order is binding, in particular: price, product characteristics, its features, elements included in the set, dates and method of delivery.
4. The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order, the customer places an offer to purchase a specific product.
5. The customer placing an order submits an offer to conclude a contract of sale of ordered products.
6. After placing the order, an e-mail is sent with information about the next stages of the contract:
- After placing the order - general confirmation of its submission.
- After confirming the order, the Store sends to the e-mail address provided by the Customer information about the acceptance of the order for implementation. Information about the acceptance of the order is a statement by the Seller about the acceptance of the offer referred to in §3 paragraph 5 above and upon its receipt by the Customer a Sales Agreement is concluded.
7. After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, the Store confirms the terms of the Customer by sending them to the Customer's e-mail address or in writing to the address provided by the Customer when placing the order.
8. If you choose the form of payment by bank transfer, the deadline for completing the order will be counted from the moment when the funds for the customer's order are credited to the Store's bank account.
9. The Customer agrees to the electronic issuing and sending to the e-mail address provided by him of an electronic image of billing documents, in particular such as: VAT invoices with attachments, corrective VAT invoices with attachments and forms. This consent also authorizes the Store to issue and send VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 17 December 2010 on sending invoices in electronic form, rules for their storage and the mode of making available to the tax authority or tax inspection authority.
10. The Store is liable to the Customer under the warranty law regulated by the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) for a period of 24 months. A detailed description of the complaint procedure can be found in §6 of these regulations.
11. Most products have an additional manufacturer's / importer's warranty. In such cases, together with the goods, the Customer receives a written guarantee, which specifies, among others duration of the guarantee and the guarantee procedure. Information on the length of the warranty can also be found on the product description page.
1. The customer has the choice of payment method:
- traditional transfer (prepayment)
- on delivery in store (cash)
- by transfer - via the tpay.com service
2. Shipping prices are specified in the order summary.
3. The condition of delivering the goods is payment for the goods and shipment.
4. If you choose the form of payment by bank transfer, payment should be made within 7 business days to the bank account indicated in the e-mail confirming the order.
Shipment of goods
1. The ordered goods are sent by the Store via courier companies (DPD, FEDEX, DSTLOG )
2. The shipment deadline is extended by the time between placing the order and the date the payment is credited to the Store's bank account.
1. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the Customer should return the advertised goods together with a description of the non-compliance to the Store. Shipping costs are covered by the customer. Address to which the Customer should send the goods:
Sejfy.PL Sp. z o. o
2. The Store responds to the Customer's complaint within 14 days of returning the goods together with a description of the non-compliance.
3. When the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or removing non-compliance, the delivery costs shall be borne by the Store.
4. If the complaint is accepted, the Store shall refund the incurred shipping costs to the Customer. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest offered by the Store, the Store will not refund the Customer the additional costs incurred by him. The store will only refund the cost of the cheapest delivery of the item to the customer.
5. Each client may use out-of-court complaint and redress methods. In this regard, it is possible for the client to use mediation. Lists of permanent mediators and existing mediation centers are forwarded and made available by the Presidents of relevant District Courts.
6. A model complaint form is attached as Annex 2 to the Regulations.
7. The Store is liable to the Customer under the warranty law regulated by the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) for a period of 24 months. A detailed description of the complaint procedure can be found in §6 of these regulations.
8. Most products have an additional manufacturer's warranty. In such cases, together with the goods, the Customer receives a written guarantee, which specifies, among others duration of the guarantee and the guarantee procedure. Information on the length of the warranty can also be found on the product description page.
9. The Customer undertakes to check the courier's external packaging condition by courier. In case of any damage to the parcel (abrasions, abrasions, holes in the packaging) during transport, a parcel damage report should be written with the courier. Shipment damage protocol is necessary to make a complaint regarding damage to a shipment during transport. In a situation where the customer picks up the parcel from the courier without reservations - the store cannot accept complaints regarding damage to goods in transit. This applies to all forms of purchase of goods at Sejfy.PL, in which the delivery of the purchased goods is carried out by a courier, forwarding company or employees of Sejfy.PL
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. On the basis of the Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract is effective if the customer sends a statement of withdrawal from the contract within 14 days of delivery. To meet the deadline, it is enough to make a statement before its expiry. The statement can be made on the form, an example of which is attached to the Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014 (constituting Annex 1 to the regulations) or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The customer returns the goods to the store within 14 days of submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract at his own expense.
4. Within 3 business days of receiving the parcel, the Store will check the condition of the delivered product.
5. The store returns funds using the same method of payment as used by the customer.
6. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest offered by the Store, the Store will not refund the Customer the additional costs incurred by him. The store will only refund the cost of the cheapest delivery of the item to the customer.
7. The Customer is not entitled to withdraw in the following contract cases:
- in which the customer will collect the package with damaged packaging and no damage report will be made with the courier
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- on the provision of services, if the Store has rendered the service fully with the express consent of the Customer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after fulfilling the service by the Store he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Customer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
- in which the Customer explicitly demanded that the Store Representative come to him for urgent repair or maintenance (if the Store provides additional services other than those requested by the Customer or provides items other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract the Customer is entitled in respect of additional services or items);
- concluded through a public auction;
1. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data solely for the purpose of completing the order.
2. In accordance with art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 26 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UEL 2016, No. 119, hereinafter the GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
2.1. The administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
2.2. The Customer's personal data will be processed in order to implement the Sales Agreement pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point b GDPR.
2.3. The recipients of personal data of the Online Store customers at the request of the Seller are the following Processing Entities:
a) In the case of a Customer who uses the method of delivery in the Store by courier, the carrier or the intermediary performing the shipments.
b) In the case of a Customer who uses the Electronic payment method in the Store or a payment card is the entity that supports the above payments in the Online Store.
c) Entities providing the hosting service.
d) Entity providing accounting services.
2.4. The Customer's personal data will be processed until the consent for data processing is withdrawn, unless the Customer made the purchase as a Guest, then the personal data will be processed until the performance of the contract, taking into account the 14-day withdrawal period.
2.5. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this agreement.
2.6 The customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
3. The Customer may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials from the Store (including the newsletter), which he may withdraw at any time.
4. The customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, request to cease processing them and object to their processing.
1. It is prohibited to use any materials published on the Store's website (including photos and descriptions of goods and copying the regulations) without the Store's written consent.
Entry into force and amendments to the Regulations
1. The Regulations enter into force on the day of publication on the Store's website.
2. These Regulations may be changed.
3. Amendments to the Regulations will be published on the Store's website.
4. Information about changes to the Regulations will be sent to the Customer to the e-mail address indicated in the order.
5. Amendments to the Regulations enter into force after 14 days from the date of their publication in the manner specified in para. 3.
6. The Store recognizes that the Customer has accepted the changes to the regulations, if he has not terminated the contract by the end of the period indicated in paragraph 5.
7. In matters not covered by the provisions of these Regulations, Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.