Reinforced weapon cabinet Kl. S1 Freiburg Exclusive
FREIBURG safes perform their role perfectly in the storage of firearms and documents.
Exterior: 1250 x 500 x 360 [mm]
Internal: 1235 x 490 x 300 [mm]
Weight: 90 [kg]
- Reinforced Class S1 according to PN-EN 14450:2006 according to IMP.
- 4 mm thick single-wall body.
- Double-walled doors with a thickness of 52 mm with a 6 mm countertop.
- Three-sided locking door, closed with lagard class B electronic lock.
- Door opening angle - 90o.
- Aluminum handle, exclusive version protruding at 55 mm.
- Standard internal safe 300 mm high lockable with cylindrical lock.
- Height to set the weapon - 1235 mm.
- 4 Foam weapon holders.
- The whole interior is lined with soft carpeting.
- LED lighting for opening sensors.
- As standard, the handles for the cut-outs placed on the cover plate of the door.
- Openings for installation - 2 in the bottom of the cabinet and 2 in the back wall.
- Color: grey
- Standard lock
- Electronic Class B
- Outside height
- Outer width
- Outside depth
- Inner height
- Inner width
- Inner depth
- Burglary resistance class
- Number of weapon holders