Safe gun cabinet Metalk ALLODOLA 1968545E
Burglary resistance: Class S2 according to EN14450 (according to ECBS)
External dimensions (wide/width/width):
1960 x 840 x 450 [mm]
Internal dimensions (wide/width/width):
1860 x 730 x 372 [mm]
Weight: 300 [kg]
Number of shelves: 4 [pcs] (glass)
Number of weapon holders: 7 [pcs]
In the pictures, a safe in the color of a nut.
Allodola safes - suitable for storing weapons, ammunition, valuables and documents.
Armored protective glass with very high resistance allows you to fully enjoy weapons and valuable items. Thesafe structure is designed with attention to detail to meet all the requirements of the most demanding athletes and collectors.
Body: the outer structure is made of strong single-layer steel with a thickness of 3 mm and the inner one with a thickness of 2 mm.
Doors: 3 mm thick single-layer steel structure; door leaf thickness not less than 50 mm.
Rib-reinforced door around the perimeter.
Closure: locking with nickel-plated 22 mm diameter screws protected against drilling.
- Lock: Safe closed with a approved class A key lock with two keys.
- Safe glass certified in accordance with European standard UNI EN356 (resistance to manual attack) and UNI EN 1063
(missile impact resistance), lightweight and highly resistant.
- Hinges: internal.
- Protection against drilling.
- Soft foam grips for anti-scratch weapons.
- Glass shelves.
- The interior of the safe is carpeted.
- Prepared for wall and floor installation.
- Color: choose from RAL lacquer/powder coating/ or 5 wood colour lines.
Replacement equipment at an additional cost
- Class B electronic cipher lock
Additional equipment at an additional cost
- Inner safe locking with a key lock
- LED lighting
- Standard lock
- key Class A
- Outside height
- Outer width
- Outside depth
- Inner height
- Inner width
- Inner depth
- Number of shelves
- Burglary resistance class
- Number of weapon holders